The Riding House Cafe is a bar and restaurant in Fitzrovia that combines a retro interior and artistic vibe to a luxurious standard. Taxidermy squirrels and orange leathered sofas go surprisingly well with the smart dressed staff and long beautiful wooden bar with funky turquoise bar stools. A chicbar…
Masterclass: How Cheese Met Champagne
How often do you drink champagne with cheese? Probably not often enough!
Champagne lovers swear that Champagne goes with everything. And according to our experts, it’s perfect to serve with cheese.
Join us on a unique journey, exploring the different combinations between carefully selected Taittinger Champagne and high-quality French cheeses from the region (and neighbouring Bourgogne and Rhône-Alpes)
6.30pm to 7pm Arrival drinks
7pm to 8.30pm Masterclass
*all guests staying for dinner receive a complimentary flute of Taittinger Champagne
How Cheese Met Champagne
Masterclass & Tasting
|18:30 - 20:30||£40.00|
43-51, Great Titchfield Street, W1W 7PQ
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.