Originally a venue designed to support international student while they studied in London, 229 is now a multi-purpose entertainment destination. 229 is available for hire and its multi-faceted layout and extensive technical capabilities means it is capable of handling a wide range of events including…
Faded - Haunted Halloween
- No reviews.
- 229 The Venue
Faded are back again for our fancy dress Haunted Halloween celebration.
Costume compulsory, no effort, no entry!
Expect the hottest Hip Hop, RnB, Afrobeats and Bashment as we take over Central London's 229 Great Portland Street.
10PM till 4AM 12am last entry
21+ Gov ID is essential Yoti App accepted
This is a fancy dress event, all costume ideas are welcome but costume must be worn. No effort = no entry!
21+ Gov ID Required, last entry 12am. Fancy dress compulsory
|22:00 - 04:00||£22.50|
229, Great Portland Street, W1W 5PN
Great Portland Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.