London's best moored boat bar, Bar&Co is one of the capital's hidden gems and is an unmistakably a great night out. New Year's Eve at Bar&Co will be a great party venue to watch the fireworks up close and enjoy an evening with your friends; The boat will be a buzzing party hub to enjoy bringing in the New Year.
Open till late, Bar&Co's DJs will be playing the best in commercial House, Dance classics and Latin to keep you bouncing all night! With two decks (upper and heated inner deck), two fully stocked bars (inside and outside cocktail bar) this £60 ticket will be one of the best places to party in London on New Year's Eve 2015. The ticket includes freebies, a drink on arrival, fun party bag and the best firework views in London. So for one crazy New Year's Eve party at one of London's best boat bars, book your spot now!
You must pick up your free wristbands to allow you entry to central London, with the new restrictions enforced by the Council. Bring your ticket(s) to the Bar & Co Boat on Temple Pier from 20th November-30th December, 17:00-20:00, Weds-Saturday to pick up your wristband. Please note you cannot come pick up your wristband on 31st December day or night.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.