The Twisted Bar Pop-Up is an offline spin-off of Twisted Bar, an active social media community that creates and publishes original cocktail recipe videos, reaching over 1.2 million followers across Facebook and Instagram. Producing recipe videos with weird and wonderful ingredients Twisted Bar generates…
Twisted Bar Pop-Up
- No reviews.
- Twisted Bar Pop-Up
The Twisted Bar Pop-Up is an offline spin-off of Twisted Bar, an active social media community that creates and publishes original cocktail recipe videos, reaching over 1.2 million followers across Facebook and Instagram. Producing recipe videos with weird and wonderful ingredients Twisted Bar generates millions of views every week and this October it's coming to life in Shoreditch for one month only.
Cocktails include the famed Colour Changing Mojito, Cookies and Cream White Russian, a Black Forest Negroni plus many more Twisted classics. There will also be four 'Sharers' that will donate £1 to Action Against Hunger for every one sold.
Happy hour applies every night from Sunday - Thursday when cocktails will be priced at £5 at 5pm, £6 at 6pm, £7 at 7pm and then back up to the standard price of £8.50 once the clock strikes 8pm. Sharers will be the same price of £25 throughout the evening.
Live events, singers, DJ's, open mic nights, quiz nights and everything in between will be on offer throughout the month of October as well as board games and plenty of Twisted food to keep hungry bellies at bay.
54 Commercial Street, E1 6LT
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.