Mussels and Prosecco, a match made in heaven. Previously specialising in pop-up events, Mussel Men's permanent restaurant bar in Dalston focuses on delivering steamy bowls of mussels and sparkling Prosecco, featuring only the finest Scottish seafood in a fun and lively environment. With a new approach…
A History of Scottish Drinks in 90 mins
Erm, that's what it is. Tastes and tales of the best of the Scotland's spirits. It does what it says on the bottle: a whistle stop tour focused on stories of the history and production, of alcohol in Scotland, including tasters of Ogilvy Vodka, Rock Rose Gin, Eden Mill Gin, Wemyss Malts, Bowmore and The Last Great Malts of Scotland.
Hear all about the Scots fuelling London's 'Gin Craze' and discover why there's a bottle of #Scotch behind every bar in the world - with the odd cocktail thrown in for good measure! Described as 'Horrible Histories meets Top Gear but for booze' join us for lots of laughs!
A History of Scottish Drinks in 90 minutes
584 Kingsland Road E8 4AH
Dalston Junction (Rail)
584 Kingsland Road E8 4AH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.