MAP Maison is becoming a home away from home for many of their guests. They aim to offer something different; a chic tapas and afternoon tea spot during the day and a buzzing cocktail bar from early evening until late. At weekends they serve brunch and on most days guests can book in for experiencessuch…
This is a masterclass that takes you through the journey of all things gin! Guests will hear about gin production, its history and experience cocktail making together with our mixologists.
Upon arrival for your masterclass you will receive a complementary glass of bubbles with olives and mixed nuts. The session will begin with a history of gin and the production of three different gins. You will use all your taste buds while learning about these gins. Our mixologist will subsequently make a gin based cocktail for you to enjoy. Finally you will be invited behind the bar to make one yourself, guided by our mixologist, with your choice of gin from our select masterclass cocktail menu.
- Complimentary glass of bubbles with olives and nuts.
- Tasting of three different gins;
- Bloom, light and floral
- Opihr, warm and spicy
- Roku, citrus and yuzu
- A presentation of the history, production and story behind gin.
- Two gin based cocktails (one of which will be made by you.
MAP Maison has a premium range of gin for you to enjoy as well as refined bottled cocktails for gifts and take-away.
We offer a variety of classes covering Japanese Whisky, Gin and other spirits. Please check our other experiences on www.mapmaison.com for more details.
What’s included: Complimentary glass of bubbles with olives and nuts. Tasting of three different gins; Bloom, light and floral Opihr, warm and spicy Roku, citrus and yuzu A presentation of the history, production and story behind gin. Two gin based cocktails (one of which will be made by you!) Each session lasts for 1.5-2 hours. Please contact us on email@example.com to book a time for your chosen date. Please note that every attempt is made to accommodate your preferred time slot; however, it cannot be guaranteed and you will receive a final confirmation email with all details from our reservation team.
|13:00 - 17:00||£37.50|
321 Kingsland Road E8 4DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.