MAP Maison is the newest cocktail bar in Haggerston and is becoming a home away from home for many of their guests. They aim to offer something different, a cafe whilst the sun is up and a cocktail bar from early evening until late at night. They often have DJ's creating good vibes and there is dancing…
Step into the World of Cocktails with MAP Maison GIN Masterclass!
There is something very exciting about watching a mixologist stir up delicious concoctions. What often appears effortlessly and improvised is actually consistent focus and devotion to the craft of mixology.
Our team is friendly, knowledgeable and creative. They will adapt and customise your masterclass experience based on expectations and empower you to reach your mixologist potential.
We offer masterclasses most days of the week and we can also tailor-make classes for private bookings.
A masterclass will typically begin with a drinks reception accompanied by light nibbles. This session includes bubbles on arrival, the fascinating history of gin, tasting of three premium gins, two gin cocktail where you get to make one yourself behind the bar.
Map Maison masterclasses run between 2-5pm and the session lasts around 1.5-2 hours. Upon purchase you will be contacted by a member of the MAP team to confirm your start time. Please note that although every effort is made to accommodate your preferred start time, we can not guarantee availability.
Be inspired by gin making through the world of cocktail making. This session includes bubbles on arrival, the fascinating history of gin, tasting of three premium gins, two cocktail where you get to make one yourself. Nibbles throughout. After purchase, a member of the MAP team will be in touch to confirm available time slots for the day. Please note that your preferred time may not be available but we will do our best to accommodate you.
|13:00 - 17:00||£35.00|
321 Kingsland Road E8 4DL
321 Kingsland Road E8 4DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.