MAP Maison is becoming a home away from home for many of their guests. They aim to offer something different; a chic tapas and afternoon tea spot during the day and a buzzing cocktail bar from early evening until late. At weekends they serve brunch and on most days guests can book in for experiencessuch…
MAP Lab Premium Bottled Cocktail Gift Boxes
- No reviews.
- Map Maison
Welcome to MAP Lab – a collection of premium cocktails that have been meticulously crafted by our expert mixologists, using only the best quality ingredients and finest spirits from around the world. Each bottled cocktail is elegant, refined and classic, while also embracing unique and modern twists to keep things interesting.
MAP Lab creations are ideal for the cocktail connoisseur who wants to explore new possibilities, or for the novice who wants to experiment while knowing they're in the safest of hands. We’re mixing up the mixology world when it comes to bottled cocktails and invite you to immerse yourself in the world of MAP Lab bottled cocktails with us.
Each MAP Lab cocktail has its foundations in a true classic, which our mixologist has then tweaked and perfected for an inimitable, distinctive and truly pleasurable drinking experience. We take our cocktails seriously so you can have the fun when the drink is poured.
Available in 50ml, 200ml or 500ml size.
Bourbon Old Fashioned - Our house Bourbon Old Fashioned is pure elegance; Kentucky Bourbon, Angostura Bitters and deep, rich, earthy molasses flavoured brown sugar. Enjoy the fine art of classic mixology.
To serve, stir and pour over ice. Garnish with an orange twist.
Into The Woods #1 - Into the Woods is a cocktail dedication to adventure, discovery and exploration. Depicting a journey through South America, Wood's Old Navy Rum is paired with Amaro Montenegro, Ancho Reyes and whisky barrel aged bitters. To serve, stir over ice and garnish with an orange twist.
Maison Negroni - Our Negroni is a traditional house classic, with no frills. Gin, Campari and Sweet Vermouth, stirred and served straight up. A homage to Italy’s nest. To serve, stir over ice and serve with an orange zest.
Maison Manhattan #1 - MAP Manhattan is quintessentially the perfect classic. Rye Whiskey, Punt e Mes and Angostura Bitters are precisely mixed together, to create a flawless balance in favour, highlighting sweet, dry and bitter notes. To serve, stir over ice cube for 30 seconds and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with a Maraschino cherry.
MAP Mezcal Old Fashioned - Our twist on the traditional Old Fashioned, we use favours from south of the border to bring this classic alive; mezcal, whisky barrel bitters and deep, rich, earthy molasses favoured brown sugar.. Our interpretation of a modern classic.
Pour over ice cube, stir for 30 seconds and serve in rock glass. Garnish with lime zest.
Barrel Aged Mezcal Negroni - Our Barrel Aged Mezcal Negroni is a twist on the classic. Showcasing the distinctive taste of smokey, deep and avoursome barrel aged mezcal, alongside the Italian classics of Campari and Antica Formula. To serve, stir over ice and garnish with lime zest.
Vesper Martini #1 - This cocktail has a license to thrill - Gin, Vodka and Lillet. Shaken not stirred.
To serve, stir and pour into a chilled martini glass, with a twist of lemon.
MAP Rum Old Fashioned - Our Rum Old Fashioned is pure simplicity - Rum from Havana, Angostura Bitters and deep, rich, earthy molasses favoured brown sugar. Showcasing the best of classic cocktails!
To serve, pour over ice, stir and garnish with an orange twist.
Netflicks original #1 - Netficks Original, is the ultimate date-night drink; Gin, Amaro di Angostura, Maraschino and orange bitters. Whoever the date, whatever the night … this cocktail brings people together.
To serve, stir over ice and strain into martini glass. Garnish with an orange zest.
Pedro & The Mexican - Pedro and the Mexican is a cocktail made to celebrate and value different countries and cultures. Bringing together the fruits of Mexico with the fruits of Spain, we mix Olmeca Tequila and El Puerto Pedro X Sherry, with aromatic orange bitters. Cocktails always talk the same language!
To serve, stir over ice and garnish with a squeeze of lime wedge.
The Stormzy - Enjoy our interpretation of the classic Manhattan, with a Japanese twist. Nikka Days, Punt es Mes, Maraschino and bitters; developing cocktail trends for the 21st Century.
Pour over ice cube, stir for 30 seconds and serve.
Tsuta Fairytales #1 - Tsuta Fairytales is a magical concoction of Suntory Toki, Kamm & Sons, Apricot Brandy and Angostura Bitters, balanced to perfection with barrel aged bitters. This cocktail incorporates the historic element of the official ‘British Aperitif’, with the unexpected novel twist, of new distillation methods from the Suntory Distillery. It’s this year’s must drink. Pour over ice cube, stir for 30 seconds and serve.
The Smoke Barrel #1 - Premium Kentucky Bourbon, Cherry Heering, and whiskey barrel aged bitters. Known for its legendary appearance in the Singapore Sling, Cherry Heering is moonlighting in this American Classic, to bring favour, depth and an intercontinental luxury, to make cocktail perfection.
To serve, pour into a mixing glass, quick stir over ice and serve in martini glass.
MAP Espresso Martini - Premium vodka, blended coffee liqueur, espresso, vanilla extract.
Maison Spritz - Aperol, Campari, Prosecco and Soda Water.
Wild Fashion - Wild Rooibos, premium rum, Angostura Bitters and earthy molasses flavoured brown sugar.
It is recommended that you follow the serving suggestion in order to enjoy the cocktail at its best.
A member of the MAP Lab team will be in touch after your purchase to ask for your preferred delivery address. Following this your cocktails will be posted the same or following day for you to enjoy.
Follow us on social media: instagram @map_lab facebook: @maplab
3 x 200ml Gift Box
The experimental selection, choose 3 x 200ml bottles for the ultimate cocktail experience.
|17:00 - 23:40||£50.00|
1 x 500ml Gift Box
Know what you like? Pick your favorite cocktail in 500ml bottle size.
|17:00 - 23:40||£45.00|
321, Kingsland Road, E8 4DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.