Mansion Bar and Parlour has now closed. If its a sophisticated drinking and dining experience you're after, you needn't look any further than Kensington's Mansion Bar & Parlour. Situated within a couple of minutes of Earls Court, this elegant eatery comes decked out with a stylish, fresh and contemporary…
Molecular and Carbonised Cocktail Masterclass
Enjoy a good cocktail, and want to learn how the professionals work their magic? Well Mansion Bar & Parlour in Earl's Court are running a series of classes where their excellent cocktail experts Danny and Mika will run the intricacies of molecular and carbonised cocktails. Guests will have the chance to mix, shake and carbonise their own selection of cocktails. Learn about the history and the background of the ingredients and the cocktails itself. Of course, stunning canapes (including Mansion Bar's infamous waffles) will be served throughout the class to add a little substance to proceedings.
The cocktails that you will be shown are some the house classics at Mansion Bar; Mansion Margarita, Mansion Island Iced Tea and a crowd favourite, the Strawberry Daiquiri.
At £30 per person, you to make and taste three drinks - which is no different to what you'd pay in a top London cocktail bar. However you get added fun and frolics, plus a few industry tips! Ideal for work parties, birthdays and a girly hen do, Mansion Bar & Parlour's cocktail classes are well worth a try.
34-44 Barkston Gardens SW5 0EW
Earl's Court (Tube)
34-44 Barkston Gardens SW5 0EW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.