Just a short stroll from West Dulwich rail station is Belair House, an elegant bar, restaurant and social space set against the backdrop of Dulwich's Belair Park. This 18th Century mansion has been decked out with it's Georgian heritage in mind. Stylish chandeliers hang from the ceiling as the soft lighting…
Outdoor Cinema - Murder on the Orient Express (PG)
A lavish, luxurious train journey through Europe turns deadly in 'Murder On The Orient Express', forcing legendary detective Hercule Poirot to solve the case and find out whodunit.
Night Star Cinema in collaboration with Belair House is hosting a season of summer night film screenings continuing with this 2017 reimagining of Agatha Christie's most famous whodunnit.
Screenings will be held under the stars, on the lawn of Belair House, a stunningly beautiful Georgian mansion in the heart of Dulwich Village, South London.
Fully stocked bar is available serving cocktails, food, snacks & ice cream throughout the evening. Unfortunately no food or drink to be brought from outside at this venue.
Doors open from 6pm, the film programme begins at 9pm.
Enjoy good food, music and the party atmosphere, topped off with a classic movie, and a licensed bar open 'til 1am. Remember to bring warm clothing/blankets, and something to sit on.
Belair House, Gallery Road SE21 7AB
West Dulwich (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.