- No reviews.
- Cocktail Bar
Village 512 is an all new, LGBTQ+ friendly bar in East London, placed on one of the main arteries of London. It was founded in the midst of the Pride Month 2021 and from the very beginning it has been celebrating the diversity and creativity of Dalston. The neon-lit interior is themed somewhere between cosy and artsy - perfect for a late-night catch up with friends or an intimate date.
The venue is open until very late every weekend, making it a perfect after-party spot. Head down for a night cup, late night karaoke and to meet some other night-owls. You can always count on delicious and sexy cocktails prepared by the bartenders. Theyt also have a unique offering of locally brewed E1 Beers, including amazing IPAs and CBD-infused lagers. Discounted drinks packages are available with table bookings.
- Cocktail Bar , Entertainment Bar , Event Space
- After Work Drinks , Birthday Party , Chatting and Drinking
- Cocktail Making, Daytime, Karaoke
- Drinkonomical £
- Taking Bookings
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
- Background Music , Commercial/Pop , Hip Hop/RnB
|Monday||17:00||2:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Tuesday||17:00||2:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Wednesday||17:00||2:00||Private Hire Only.|
Village 512, 512 Kingsland Rd, E8 4AE
Dalston Junction (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.