The Crusting Pipe sits in a plum position at the heart of London's famous Covent Garden Market and just minutes away from Charing Cross, Embankment, Covent Garden and Leicester Square Underground stations.
Customers seated in the outdoor terrace can often enjoy impromptu performances from local musicians and actors. Inside the vaulted interior of the dining rooms and bar there are numerous nooks, crannies and semi private rooms which make perfect areas for dinners, meetings and events.
Delicious, fresh and seasonal food is served all day from breakfast to a-la-carte meals, simple bar snacks, tasty sandwiches and afternoon tea. The wine list offers an extensive range of wines from Davy’s wine merchants, many of which are available by the glass.
Christmas Champagne Breakfast
- Breakfast with a flute of Mimosa is £18.95 or £19.95 with a flute of Davy’s Celebration Champagne – It’s the perfect way to start your day this Christmas!
Monday 08:00 – 11:00
Tuesday 08:00 – 11:00
Wednesday 08:00 – 11:00
Thursday 08:00 – 11:00
Friday 08:00 – 11:00
- Wine Bar , Restaurant Bar , Restaurant
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Covent Garden, Covent Garden
- Daytime, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Dinner, London - Christmas Lunch, London - Drinks and Finger Food
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
- Background Music
The Crusting Pipe, 27, The Market, WC2E 8RD
Covent Garden (Tube)
|Private Dining Rooms||Private Room||0||0||-||-||-|
If you like The Crusting Pipe, You should also check out...