Situated in the heart of Covent Garden, ROADHOUSE is an American-style retro diner and late-night bar that remains at the forefront of the London party scene. With its vibrant personality, distinct style, awesome food, signature collection of cocktails and an electric atmosphere evoked by live, nightly…
Super Bowl LIII at Roadhouse
Following SELLOUT events for the past 7 years, Roadhouse is once again whipping up an all-American frenzy behind the bar with plenty of entertainment pre and during the NFL Super Bowl LIII. Four super screens and nine extra-large plasmas create an unparalleled viewing experience. Special Roadhouse Super Bowl Menu available all night which includes the famous Roadhouse Burger a bumper size sharing platter and a wide selection of American craft lagers brought in especially for the day. Doors open at 6pm until the game is won!
For reserved seating and booths please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7240 6001. Minimum spends apply, simply contact us for more information.
Early Bird Entry Ticket
Save £5 with our early bird tickets! General admission from 6pm until 11pm. Last entry strictly at 1.30am.
|18:00 - 04:00||£25.00|
Standard Entry Ticket
General admission from 6pm until 11pm. Last entry strictly at 1.30am.
|18:00 - 04:00||£30.00|
Queue Jump admission from 6pm until 11pm. Ticket includes Entry, Beer and a Hot Dog. Last entry strictly at 1.30am.
|18:00 - 04:00||£35.00|
The Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2E 8BE
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.