NFL Super Bowl LII at The Roadhouse, on Sunday 5th February 2017
Following SELLOUT events for the past 6 years, Roadhouse is once again whipping up an all-American frenzy behind the bar with plenty of entertainment pre and during the NFL Super Bowl LII. This year we also welcome the NFL London Cheerleaders and friends from Musical Bingo (trust us, you're going to love it) to add to the atmosphere of this great annual event. Four super screens and nine extra-large plasmas create an unparalleled viewing experience. Special Roadhouse Super Bowl Menu available all night which includes the famous Roadhouse Burger a bumper size sharing platter and a wide selection of American craft lagers brought in especially for the day. Doors open at 6pm until the game is won!
For reserved seating and booths please contact email@example.com or call 020 7240 6001.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves American, Burgers and Grill food.
A word from the chef:
Head to Roadhouse for some of the best American grub this side of the pond! Relax in diner style booths, sip on your favourite cocktails with happy hours Mon-Saturday. Then tuck into hearty wings and steaks, burgers or maybe something from the Cajun grill selection. With a choice of great snacks and appetisers to nibble on too, there's something for everyone at it's delivered straight to your table.2-4-1 on main meals from 5.30-7.30pm
Situated in the heart of Covent Garden, the all American Roadhouse generates possibly the best party atmosphere in London.