Situated in the heart of Covent Garden, ROADHOUSE is an American-style retro diner restaurant and late-night bar that remains at the forefront of the London party scene. With its vibrant personality, distinct style, awesome food, signature collection of cocktails and an electric atmosphere evoked bylive…
Roadhouse - Flair Grand FINAL 2019
The world's best flair bartenders battle it out on the Roadhouse stage for the chance to win a grand prize and be crowned the world's best bartender in the grand final on Sunday 24th November. Roadhouse Covent Garden is the original flair bar/nightclub and stands proud knowing its reputation is regarded as one of the best flair competitions in the world.
Every flair bartender in the world wants to win this competitions. So far, there has been 18 world finals but only 10 winners. Will we find our 11th winner this year or will Luca Valentin retain his championship? The competitions started yesterday where we have our first heat and then, today, we have our main event with the world's best competing for the ultimate prize.
Get your tickets quickly as this event sells out and is truly a night to remember.
Limited early bird price of £15 with a welcome Eristoff Cocktail. Regular admissions is £25.
Early Bird Entry
Includes Entry and an Eristoff Vodka Cocktail on Arrival
|15:30 - 03:00||£15.00|
Includes Entry only
|15:30 - 03:00||£25.00|
The Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2E 8BE
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.