The Covent Garden Social Club is a London hospitality institution. Composed of two bars, we are the amalgamation of the historic Covent Garden Cocktail Club, and our most recent creation, the Theatre Club. Between these two sites, you can expect to have the most memorable night of your life, bringing…
Covent Garden Social Club Presents: Piano Party Session!
- Covent Garden Social Club
Covent Garden Social Club is proud to present our 'Party Piano Sessions'. Featuring some of London's best pianist, we offer a high-energy, genre-spanning experience and a world-class cocktail program. Featuring everything from Whitney Houston to Disney Classics. So, bring down your friends, shout out your requests, and enjoy London's wildest Piano Bar!
Happy hour daily 5pm til 8pm.
CGSC LIVE MUSIC SESSION
£10 ticket for entrance to Piano Party. Please note only tickets purchased together will be sat together.
|20:30 - 23:30||£10.00|
Arts Theatre West End, 6-7 Great Newport Street, WC2H 7JB
Leicester Square (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Covent Garden Social Club
1. Covent Garden Social Club runs strictly table service based events. To facilitate a smooth service and avoid disruption to other tables, we do not allow pay-as-you-go service. Every group is required to open a tab to be settled at the end of their evening..
2. Live music begins at 8:30; please arrive for this time, we will hold the place for 30 minutes and cannot guarantee entry past this point.
3. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
4. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
5. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
9. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.