From the owners of 64th & Social comes the New York vibe of SouthSider Cocktail Club in Clapham. With a strong leaning towards top quality cocktails and good-times, this place is all about FUN. With modern takes on classics, experimental mixing and tailoring to perfection on the cards, this Battersea…
One Night Love Affair
All Inclusive bar... £50 a ticket (£40 early Bird Tickets)
Always a sell out, always a road block, and this year we have Jaay Music hosting the evening so expect a night of the finest tunes from old school Hip Hop, R&B, Garage, Funky House and beats that will get you clapping those hands and dancing all the way through till the early hours.
With an all inclusive bar (inc. Cocktails, Beers, Wines, House Spirits & Prosecco)
terms & conditions...
due to the strict licensing laws and responsible drinking all spirits will only be served as single measures. We will also be unable to serve shots and water will be available on all tables and from any member of staff during the evening. Anyone found to be to intoxicated will be advised to slow down, take a break and not ruin just their NYE but also the NYE of their friends and other guests on the night. We aim to make this not just a great night, but also a safe night.
|Early Bird NYE||19:30 - 03:00||£40.00|
|Full Price NYE||19:30 - 03:00||£50.00|
56 Battersea Rise SW11 1EG
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.