Clapham's newest party venue, Lit boasts an amazing Turbosound system, LED light display, great cocktails and Detroit-style pizzas set within two cool industrial railway arches. On Friday and Saturday nights, the party goes on until 3am with the DJs playing the very best in commercial house and garage…
The Lit Brunch
THE LIT BRUNCH IS ONE OF LONDON'S PREMIUM BRUNCH EVENTS
Hosted by the one and only Dapper Laughs!
£35 per person - Tables must be purchased due to Coronavirus regulations.
What do I get for my money?:
* 60 MINUTES OF FREE-FLOWING COCKTAILS
* MOUTHWATERING THREE-COURSE MENU
* LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!
THIS EVENT IS NOT TO BE MISSED.
DOORS OPEN AT 12PM, LAST ENTRY AT 1:30PM. FOOD WILL BE SERVED FROM 1PM.
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS START AT 1PM AND LAST FOR 60 MINS.
Table of 2
<p>£35 per person</p>
|12:00 - 18:00||£70.00|
Table of 4
£35 per person
|12:00 - 18:00||£140.00|
Tables of 6
£35 per person
|12:00 - 18:00||£210.00|
15-16 Lendal Terrace, Clapham, SW4 7UX
Clapham High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Host and DJ's are to be confimed. Dress code is smart casual and we respectfully ask that all customers ensure that they respect our neighbours when entering and exiting the venue.