Le Quecumbar & Brasserie is a bar and restaurant in Battersea, a few minutes walk from Clapham Junction Rail Station, well known as a Gypsy Swing club. Walking inside this venue is like entering a time machine: its little wooden chairs and tables, vintage pictures and portraits, warm lights, exotic…
Valentines Concert - Cabaret Special with Cafe Manouche Quartet
- Le Quecumbar & Brasserie
Valentines Day - Limied spaces
Voted the most romantic place in London for a first date!
Music Mood Wine and Food and romance ..
Tonight SOCIETY SOIRÉE, CAFE CABARET, DINNER - Come and get loved up to Cafè Manouche: a young Gypsy jazz & swing band formed by three brothers and feature sultry vintage female vocals. A sparkling romantic night of chic 20's 30s elegance, where Gypsy-Swing rhythms fuse with chanson favourites, music from the 1920s to the 50s, including Parisian Waltzes, Hot Swing and touches of Latin and Bossa Nova all played in the distinctive style of guitar legend Django Reinhardt causing a foot stomping hot club stir and to set the romantic scene. Cafè Manouche will delight you with a Romantic repertoire interprated by the enchanting, seductive and powerfull Natalia's Voice.
Wine and dine in our romantic Parisian atmosphere where we have had several couples propose, get married and subsequently celebrate their annivesary here.
1st sitting: 6.30pm - 8.30pm, music performance 7.15 pm- 8. 15 pm
2nd sitting: 9.00pm to finish music performanc 9.45 pm - 10. 45pm
♥'Love is in the air'! ♥ Why not have a lavender, rose or peach Belini on arrival ...choose a sumptous wine and sit back and soak up the evenings entertainment
You can book your tickets for either the early or late sitting (the £30 ticket money – goes directly to the musicians)
Three Course Menu - £35 pp + service (not included in the ticket price and to be ordered on the night)
A £35 pp minimum spend + service applies to food & drinks on the night.
Ticket for 2 - 6 pm
Table reserved from 6 pm until 8:30 pm. A £35 pp minimum spend + service applies on food & drink on the night.
|18:00 - 20:30||£30.00|
Ticket for 2 - 9 pm
Table reserved from 9 pm to late. A £35 pp minimum spend + service applies on food & drink on the night.
|21:00 - 23:55||£30.00|
42-44 Battersea High Street, SW11 3HX
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.