Bring in the New Year with a buzzing crowd and live music, whilst devouring stylish cocktails and delicious gourmet platters at Voltaire Cocktails Bar. The perfect party spot in The City, ideally located near Blackfriars Bridge to pop out and see the NYE fireworks.
TICKETS Individual tickets are £15.00, including a glass of prosecco or Private group tables - booths and vaults include a bottle of prosecco and canapés Add sharing platters and booze buckets available with at least 10 days advance notice.
INDOOR BOOTHS For 4-6 guests £250, or 8-10 guests £350 Make your celebration even more special with exclusive use of a premium booth for the whole night of New Year’s Eve.
VIP TERRACE VAULTS For 2 guests £100, or 4-6 guests £300, or for 8-10 guests £500 For something totally unique, discover the Vaults. These historic vaults are located on the outdoor terrace and have been transformed into private VIP zones complete with a music system, temperature control and smoking accessible.
N.B. Enjoy free entry all night long if you arrive between 5pm - 9pm. All tables will be allocated to reserved bookings from 8:30pm.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Voltaire is a destination bar with luxury private VIP booths and a terrace, ideal for cocktail and champagne drinkers and cigar lovers.
Located at Crowne Plaza London - The City opposite Blackfriars overground and underground station