The Zetter Townhouse bar in Clerkenwell has plenty of imagination and finesse whether it comes to their delicious cocktails or dreaming up fictional aunts. Wilhemina they call her, the dreamt up relative they fantasized about when setting up this bars quirky interior of eccentric memorabilia, plush…
Wreath Making Masterclass
- No reviews.
- The Zetter Townhouse
Deck your door with boughs of holly (and dried orange, pine cones, et cetera!) during a cosy afternoon of wreath making, festive refreshments and Christmas cheer!
Your ticket includes
- All wreath making materials
- A Festive Cocktail
- Christmas Mince Pies, Cakes, Tea and Coffee
- Your creation to take home!
Spaces are strictly limited so round up your family and friends and book the ultimate festive activity.
Including all wreath making materials a Festive Cocktail and more!
|14:00 - 17:00||£90.00|
49-50, St Johns Square, EC1V 4JJ
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.