The Dickens Inn pub in London has a long and intriguing history intertwined with Charles Dickens and East London heritage. First the wooden warehouse building thought to have housed tea since late 1700s but was moved and reconstructed in the 18th century to turn into the three storey balconied inn that…
QUIZ NIGHT! For an idyllic evening of ice-cold beer and thought-provoking questions, head down to The Dickens Inn pub in St Katharine Docks every Thursday night (starts on 15th Feb)for weekly quiz night. Grab your friends and put your knowledge of obscure facts to the test at this evening full of laughter and fun.
To ensure the night doesn't end too early, our compelling menu of filled burgers will keep you well-fuelled and wanting more.
For more information or to book a table please contact The Dickens Inn bookings team on:
T: (0)20 7488 2208
RSVP / Table Booking (£2 pp to be paid on a day)
Table Booking( £2 pp to be paid on a day to take a part in a quiz )
|19:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
Marble Quay, St Katherines Way, E1W 1UH
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.