The Dickens Inn pub in London has a long and intriguing history intertwined with Charles Dickens and East London heritage. First the wooden warehouse building thought to have housed tea since late 1700s but was moved and reconstructed in the 18th century to turn into the three storey balconied inn that…
- The Dickens Inn
Join the Double Dolly’s for a night of Dolly Parton Songs, comedy and line dancing.
Bring your mates or your Nan for a dance and laughs at this inclusive night out for everyone Jolene’s not welcome
Dressing up’s optional...but there are prizes to be won.
It is the place to be after you’ve finished your 9 to 5. So shine like a diamond in a rhinestone world and head on down.
Can we get a Ye-ha!
Start time 7.30pm
End approc 9.30pm
Bar open till 11pm
In aid of Macmillan Cancer Support
|Double Dolly's Standard Ticket||19:30 - 23:30||£10.00|
Marble Quay, St Katherines Way, E1W 1UH
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Dickens Inn
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.