Located in an area drenched in distilling history, City of London Distillery is the first working distillery to open within the city for over 200 years. The vodka and gin producing site, just off Fleet Street combines a working distillery, bar and visitor attraction, introducing a unique venue concept…
Official World Gin Day Party
- The City of London Distillery
Presenting the first ever official World Gin Day Party!
What started as an excuse for friends to come together and enjoy a G&T or a gin cocktail has now grown into a global phenomenon, and we figured what better way to celebrate than to throw our first ever party!
GIN AND JAZZ is the name of the game, we’ve got a GREAT cause to raise money for, and we’ve procured some rather fabulous sponsors too!
ADVANCED TICKETS SOLD OUT. LAST MINUTE TICKETS (doesn't include canapés) AVAILABLE. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
The Cause: Malaria No More
Inextricably linked with G&T, due to the antimalarial property of quinine found in tonic water, what better cause to link up with for World Gin Day celebrations? A fantastic charity, who strive to put an end to malaria by taking a pragmatic, scientific approach to the issues surrounding the disease and its spread.
The fabulous sponsors that have made this all possible:
- City of London
- Gin Mare
- Fevertree tonic water
- When: 7pm-11pm (doors at 6:30pm), 14 June 2014
- Where: City of London, 22-24 Bride Lane, London, EC4Y 8DT
- Tickets: £25 per ticket (advanced), £20 (last minute)*
*Ticket price includes three complimentary cocktails/G&Ts/soft drink alternative, live jazz entertainment, canapes (for advanced ticket holders only) and the chance to win some amazing prizes in our charity raffle (five raffle tickets per person, more available to buy on the night). ALL PROFITS GO TO MALARIA NO MORE!
A special list of cocktails and G&T serves will be available throughout the night for a special discounted price too.
Last minute ticket
Ticket includes THREE cocktails (note: no canapes included) and FIVE entries into the raffle
|19:00 - 23:00||£20.00|
22-24, Bride Lane, EC4Y 8DT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.