Located in the heart of the City, The Anthologist is a stylish all-day bar and restaurant which boasts a mixology table, deli, two cocktail lounges, a private room complete with 1950's kitchen and an alfresco terrace. Encapsulating a collection of all of your favourite things, The Anthologist offersa…
BUCK' N BULL COUNTRY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH
- No reviews.
- The Anthologist
BUCK' N BULL SALOON COUNTRY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH WITH INCREDIBLE FOOD, BOTTOMLESS DRINKS, LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC, LINE DANCING, BULL RIDING & COUNTRY DJ.
The Country Bottomless Brunch is back! We have partnered again with Drake and Morgan in a new, bigger venue to bring you London's Premier Country brunch, sponsored by Daddy Rack Whiskey. Join us at The Anthologist, on July 8th from 12-6pm.
You will enjoy tantalising drinks, incredible American inspired food, Live Acoustic Country Music, Rodeo Bull riding and once the food is finished the party really gets going with Instructor Lead Line Dancing, our Country DJ spinning all the latest and greatest tracks from Music City and much more!!
We are excited to be able to offer a few different ticket options for this event, whether you would like to enjoy bottomless drinks, or just a couple and finally, for those who would like to join the party after the brunch, we have it all.
* Bottomless - 90 minutes bottomless drinks, one choice of main course served with sides
* Classic - choice of 2 drinks from choices below, one choice of main course served with sides
* Post Brunch Party - entry to the event from 2pm
Every guest will receive a free shot of Daddy Rack Whiskey on entry!
One choice of Main:
- Loaded burger, 7oz british beef, cheese fondue, Daddy Rack glaze
- Mac & Cheese V
- Fried chicken & Malted waffle, smashed avocado, sour cream & 'hot honey'
- Cobb salad with hot chicken, lettuce, tomato, bacon, egg, blue cheese & green onion
- 'Symplicity' Burger VE, Applewood Vegan cheese and a tomato salad
Sides comes with all 3:
- Grolsch Beer
- Daddy Rack's Whiskey Lemonade
- Italian spritz
- Sparkling wine
Food will be ordered on the day, at 2pm some tables may be removed to open up the dance floor and really get the party going!
Additional sides, drinks and desserts are available to purchase on the day. Please note drinks included with Bottomless and Classic tickets include only the drinks in this menu, all other drinks will be charged separately.
Tickets are sold per person and this event includes some banquet style seating meaning you will be set next to other groups, if you would prefer an individual table please email email@example.com, these will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Bottomless Ticket - Buck' N Bull Country Bottomless Brunch
This ticket includes 90 minutes of bottomless drinks (from menu) along with choice of one main course and sides.
|12:00 - 18:00||£60.00|
Classic Ticket - Buck' N Bull Country Bottomless Brunch
Non-Bottomless - This ticket includes 2 x drinks (from menu), choice of one main course and sides.
PLEASE NOTE THIS TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE BOTTOMLESS DRINKS.
|12:00 - 18:00||£40.00|
Post Brunch Party Ticket - Buck' N Bull Country Bottomless Brunch
This ticket includes entry ONLY after 2pm and does NOT include any food or drinks.
|14:00 - 18:00||£10.00|
58, Gresham Street, EC2V 7BB
City of London
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Buck N' Bull Saloon
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The promoter reserves the right to end the event early for any reason without the offer of compensation.
7. The venue/promoter reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Photographs will be taken at the event; the promoter reserves the right to use these for promotional purposes.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
14. The Rodeo Bull is ridden at your own risk and the promoter, venue or any 3rd party associated, takes no responsibility for any injuries that may occur.
15. The promoter/venue reserves the right to remove any guest for any reason without refund.