The South Place Hotel is a brand new 80 bedroomed hotel in Moorgate which is seen as more a place to meet than sleep. The bar is described beautifully by this tagline "If 3 South Place is an open-neck shirt, then The Bar is a little black dress." The bar itself is sleek and sophisticated serving a fantastic…
Radley Afternoon Tea
- No reviews.
- South Place
Throughout the spring season, South Place Hotel is joining forces with iconic British brand Radley, known for its signature Scottie dog, to bring an afternoon tea inspired by the brand’s NEW Spring/Summer ‘Blooming London’ collection. The afternoon tea is perfectly paired with a bespoke menu just for dogs, created by artisanal dog food brand, The Barking Bakery.
Situated in the hotel’s Secret Garden, London’s most insta-worthy terrace, enjoy a tasty display of classic British sandwiches and sink your teeth into ‘Bake Off: The Professionals 2019’ finalist, Nelson Barros’ floral infused menu, which draws musing from Radley’s new Blooming London collection. Taking inspiration from Little Venice - the oasis of tranquillity in West London - the latest collection lends new life to spring palettes.
Offering a quintessentially British experience - where even the teapots are sporting patriotic designs - the delicious snacks are best in show.
Afternoon tea, £45 per person | Afternoon tea, including a glass of Nyetimber £55 per person
+ £10 supplement for The Posh Pooch High Tea
Join us from 2pm – 4.30pm for a pawfect afternoon tea!
If you have any dietary requirements, please contact email@example.com to inform us of an intolerance or allergy, ahead of your experience.
Radley Afternoon Tea at South Place Hotel
The Blooming-London inspired afternoon tea
|14:00 - 16:30||£45.00|
3, South Place, EC2M 2AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.