Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden London, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper (also known as the Walkie Talkie). It'll come aslittle…
Sky Garden’s Start to New Year's Eve
- No reviews.
- Sky Garden Bars
Sky Garden is the perfect place to start your New Year's Eve celebrations so we welcome you to an unforgettable evening at the top. After this year, we know that you are in need of a great start to the evening's festivities, filled with incredible food and drink, vibrant music from our live DJ and amazing views across London's skyline!
FENCHURCH: £225 per person includes: 6 course menu, a glass of Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne and your table for the whole night. Pre-book to upgrade and include wine pairings for each course for £275 per person*
DARWIN BRASSERIE: £165 per person includes: 4 course menu, a glass of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne, your table for the whole night.
SKY POD BAR: £125 per person includes: Canapes & bowl food, a glass of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne, your table for the whole night.
As the venue is a naturally ventilated garden, we suggest dressing up in your most glamorous New Year's eve outfit but remember to include a coat to keep you warm! Set among Sky Garden's luscious tropical greenery and boasting spectacular city views across the Thames and beyond, New Year's Eve at Sky Garden promises to be the perfect way to bring 2021 in style - we look forward to celebrating with you!
*This upgrade is only available at this price when pre-booked. If upgrading when you arrive, this package will cost £65 PP.
Please note, last entry is at 8:30pm and last orders are at 10pm. Sky Garden will close at 11pm.
To follow government guidelines, meals will need to be consumed with any purchase of alcohol.
20 Fenchurch Street, 1 Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Please note Sky Garden is a naturally-ventilated space and can get cold, so we advise all guests to bring warm clothing.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy and this includes e-cigarettes.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
14. By making a restaurant booking, you are confirming that every member of your party is from the same household or support bubble.
15. In line with government guidelines, any alcohol will be need consumed alongside a substantial meal. We are constantly reviewing the government guidelines around COVID-19, so please make sure you are checking all communications from us concerning your booking.