Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden London, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper (also known as the Walkie Talkie). It'll come aslittle…
Sky Garden's Moët & Chandon Winter Bar
As the festive season gets underway at Sky Garden, our exclusive Moët & Chandon Winter Bar will be popping up! Enjoy the wintery alpine oasis, bedecked in fir tree foliage and fairy lights, whilst enjoying a glass of Moët Imperial Brut paired with Moët pretzels or our cocktail of the day.
Join us for a night of festive fun as London lights up below, doors will open from 7pm on weekdays and 9:30pm on weekends and we welcome guests until the early hours. The Moët & Chandon Winter Bar offers the best views from Sky Garden with creative cocktails, fabulous bar snacks and sharing boards - so with a drink in hand, soak up the ultimate festive atmosphere! As the space is naturally ventilated, make sure you wrap up warm in your finest faux furs!
Perfect for after work drinks, celebrations with friends or family and special occasions - The Moët & Chandon Winter Bar has sky high festivities all wrapped up.
Please note this ticket does not guarantee a seat, but you can always book a table at Sky Pod alongside your ticket!
Sky Garden's Moēt & Chandon Winter Bar Access & Cocktail
All-night access to Sky Pod's Moēt & Chandon Winter Bar for the ultimate festive evening, access to the bar and the surrounding gardens and enjoy our cocktail of the day on arrival. With a drink in hand, enjoy everything Sky Pod has to offer – warming food and drink, an exclusive atmosphere and unique views of London. Please note this is standing access so no table is included.
|19:00 - 00:00||£11.00|
Sky Garden's Moēt & Chandon Winter Bar Access & Glass of Moēt
All-night access to Sky Pod's Moēt & Chandon Winter Bar for the ultimate festive evening, access to the bar and the surrounding gardens and enjoy a glass of Moēt & Chandon with Moēt pretzels on arrival. With a drink in hand, enjoy everything Sky Pod has to offer – warming food and drink, an exclusive atmosphere and unique views of London. Please note this is standing access so no table is included.
|19:00 - 00:00||£16.00|
20 Fenchurch Street, 1 Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.