Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden London, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper (also known as the Walkie Talkie). It'll come aslittle…
Sky Garden's Ibiza Summer Party
Sky Garden is throwing the party of the year. For one iconic night Sky Garden will be transformed into an Ibiza- inspired party destination.
The Ibiza Live Orchestra band has been put together by the legendary music team who curated the music for the Beckham wedding, ALR Music. The band will light up the dancefloor with iconic Ibiza tracks and with DJs playing both before and after the main set, completing the Ibiza experience until late into the evening. Expect party anthems and amazing views across London.
Sky Garden Ibiza Summer Party Access + Welcome Cocktail
This tickets gets you standing access to this year's biggest Summer party PLUS a delicious cocktail on arrival. Arrival from 7pm.
|19:00 - 02:00||£55.00|
Sky Garden Ibiza Party - Table for 6 + 2 sharing boards + 2 bottles of Champagne
This ticket is for up to 6 people to enjoy Sky Garden's Ibiza Summer party. Along with access for 6 people, you will get a table for the whole night, 2 bottles of Moet & Chandon Champagne, 2 sharing platters and waiter service until midnight! If you have more than 6 people then get in touch with our team who will be happy to help. Arrival from 7pm.
|19:00 - 02:00||£600.00|
Sky Garden Ibiza Summer Party Access + Glass of Moet Rose
This tickets gets you standing access to this year's biggest Summer party PLUS a glass of Moet Rose on arrival. Arrival from 7pm.
|19:00 - 02:00||£65.00|
20 Fenchurch Street, 1 Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 16 years of age. (Children are permitted when accompanied by an adult.)