Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper. It'll come as little surprise that the gardens themselves…
Morning Coffee/Tea & Pastry Offer
Each and every morning, join us 155m above the city in Sky Garden’s stunning Sky Pod Bar for a breakfast treat like no other.
Enjoy a deliciously brewed coffee or tea paired with your choice of pastry from our tempting, daily-changing selection and watch London awake as you soak in the idyllic garden surroundings and breath-taking views across the Thames.
Sky Pod Bar is a destination all-day drinking and dining space situated at the top of the impressive ‘Walkie-Talkie’ building and offers the best panoramic vistas from 35 floors up, which you can enjoy all to yourself before public hours with this irresistible morning offer.
Open bright and early weekdays and Saturdays from 8am and 9am on Sundays, breakfast doesn’t get better than this. Following your morning refreshment, explore the exquisite landscaped gardens at your leisure but please note that the outdoor terrace will be closed.
There’s no better place to enjoy your morning – see you at the top!
Morning Coffee/Tea & Pastry Weekdays
This ticket entitles you to access to Sky Pod Bar and the surrounding gardens from 8am-9:30am. Enjoy a coffee or tea and a pastry of your choice from Sky Pod Bar with this ticket. Please note that the outside terrace will be closed during your visit.
|08:00 - 09:30||£5.00|
Morning Coffee/Tea & Pastry Saturday
This ticket entitles you to access to Sky Pod Bar and the surrounding gardens from 8am-10:30am. Enjoy a coffee or tea and a pastry of your choice from Sky Pod Bar with this ticket. Please note that the outside terrace will be closed during your visit.
|08:00 - 10:30||£5.00|
Morning Coffee/Tea & Pastry Sunday
This ticket entitles you to access to Sky Pod Bar and the surrounding gardens from 9am-10:30am. Enjoy a coffee or tea and a pastry of your choice from Sky Pod Bar with this ticket. Please note that the outside terrace will be closed during your visit.
|09:00 - 10:30||£5.00|
20 Fenchurch Street, 1 Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 16 years of age. (Children are permitted when accompanied by an adult.)