Take a walk on the wildside with a visit to Savage Garden – a dramatic destination rooftop bar just minutes from Tower Hill station, on the 12th floor of DoubleTree by Hilton London – Tower of London. Enter a decadent and twisted world, where the atmosphere is unapologetically untamed, and the cocktail…
Halloween at Savage Garden
- No reviews.
- Savage Garden
Step right up, 12 floors up, come closer, you won’t believe your eyes, welcome to the scariest show on earth with Savage Garden’s frightfully fantastic ‘twisted circus’ party complete with evil clowns, circus performers, and even a human table.
London’s wildest rooftop bar welcomes you to the dark side of the circus on Friday, 26th October with the hottest Halloween party in town, and with no work the next day, devilish and decadent behaviour is definitely de rigueur!
Music is courtesy of Karis, aka the Karistocat, and having DJed for the likes of Mulberry, Skullcandy, Vogue and Ministry of Sound, revellers can expect a hi-energy club atmosphere with sets that blend on-trend tracks past and present with disco, hip hop, RnB gems and classic house.
Savage serves take centre stage with freakishly fabulous cocktails made for your Instagram feed. Ghoulish concoctions include Penicillin made with a healthy measure of Laphroaigh 10yo, Devil’s Advocate, complete with two red chilli horns, and the Wild Poison made with Makers Mark bourbon, apricot brandy, apple juice, smoked pine syrup, Campari and ‘poison apple’ – not for the faint-hearted!
Feed your fear and dine on the dark side with small plates and feasting platters featuring the likes of coconut beef short ribs, tempura oysters with black garlic mayo, crispy squid sticks, sesame prawn black toast and charred radishes with firecracker dressing.
Fancy dress is a must from sideshow freaks and crazy clowns to wild witches and devilish dandies – anything goes, just pick your persona, get savage and head for one hell of a Halloween show! Don your scariest attire to be in the running to win ‘best dressed’ and £100 towards your next visit to Savage Garden.
Tickets are £20 per person and include a Halloween cocktail.
Includes a welcome cocktail
|20:00 - 02:00||£20.00|
Includes: Addmission for 1 guest, a welcome cocktail, table reserved from 8pm to 1am. Minimum spend of £100 pp
|20:00 - 02:00||£100.00|
Go Exclusive on the Wildside
Includes: Addmission for up to 4 guests and 4 welcome cocktails. Table reserved from 8pm to 1am. 1 bottle of Codorniu Seleccion Raventos Brut Cava, 1 bottle from a selection of the following spirits; Absolut Elyx, Grey Goose Vodka, Havana Club 7yo, Plymouth Gin or The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve. Inlcudes a selection of mixers.
|20:00 - 02:00||£600.00|
7, Pepys Street, EC3N 4AF
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.