Old Tom's Bar
- Visit Website
- Wine Bar
In the heart of Leadenhall Market lies a secret. Topple down the stairs and into Old Tom’s and you’ll discover it preserved through décor from ages gone by.
With wall tiles dating back to the 19th century and lots of cosy, inviting corners, the bar sets an atmospheric tone for you to meet, greet and enjoy top quality food, drink and attentive service in a snug retreat from the city.
Old Tom’s specialises in a unique collection of British cheese and charcuterie boards, deliciously matched by an extensive range of wine, craft beer, gin and whiskey.
- Wine Bar , Pub , Basement Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- City of London, City of London, Liverpool Street
- Cocktail Making, Experience, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- No Door Charge
- Over 18
- Background Music
Old Tom's Bar, 10-12, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LR
City of London
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.