Merchant House is a unique cocktail bar that pays homage to the history of the merchant trade in all its splendour. Focusing on delivering wave upon wave of premium gin and rum to thirsty city-dwellers, you'll find the venue tucked away on Bow Lane, within strolling distance of St. Paul's and Mansion…
Death's Door Gin Ghost Tour
- Merchant House
Are you a gin lover who would like to raise the spirits with a ghoulish gin cocktail?
Are you fascinated by the paranormal tales of London?
Looking for something gothically gorgeous around Halloween?
How about a ghostly walk to three of London's top bars to sample cocktails hosted by Death's Door Gin?
Death’s Door Gin has teamed up with paranormal expert, Jennifer Melmore, to create a ghostly gin cocktail tour of London for Halloween.
We will start at 7.15pm at Merchant House Bow Lane, and then lead you around the dark lanes and alleys of the city of London, to Four Sisters Townhouse, finishing at Hawksmoor in Spitalfields.
A former professional fortune teller, Jennifer has been spooking groups of curious wanderers on regular ghost walks for over four years, including paranormal investigations in some of London's haunted hot-spots. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and discover its ancient alleyways, historical gems and, if you're lucky, a former resident that has yet to move on...
Enjoy a devilishly delicious Death's Door gin cocktail at each bar.
Death's Door Gin Ghost Tour
Ghostly tour of London and devilishly delicious gin cocktails
|19:15 - 22:00||£20.00|
13 Well Court, Bow Lane, EC4M 9DN
City of London
Mansion House (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.