Welcome to Dabbers, the UK’s first purpose built, contemporary bingo hall, that is bringing this beautiful game back with a bang. They’re open 7 days a week with an incredible line up of shows hosted by the best comedians, performers and musicians in the country. Boasting incredible prizes, tasty…
Dabbers Next Top Bingo Caller with Malibu - Knockouts
- Dabbers Bingo
The biggest number-calling competition in the UK is back for its third year and we need YOU to help find our Next Top Bingo Caller, sponsored by Malibu.
Join us as we whittle 20 contestants down to find our 8 sensational semi finalists. It’s the perfect bingo show for those who love a little bit of everything; comedy, cabaret, drag, magic and of course a little bit of drama... At each Knockout you'll be entertained by 5 acts as they give it everything they've got to be crowned Dabbers Next Top Bingo Caller 2023.
Ticket includes a Malibu punch cocktail "Jungle is Massive” - perfect as you dab along with our sassy Bingo Callers.
Our Semi Final's are on Sun 14th & 28th May
Then the BIG Final is - Sun 2nd July
Doors Open: Midday
Show Time: 1.30pm
Prices From: £10
Tickets also include entertainment, bingo card and dabber
Perfect for any size group. Standard Ticket including complementary drink, dabber, bingo card and entertainment.
|12:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
Dabbers Social Bingo, 18 - 22 Houndsditch, EC3A 7DB
City of London
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Dabbers Social Bingo
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, the time highlighted on your ticket is the time our doors open, please see show description for show start time.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.