Located on the ground floor of the Montcalm Royal London House in Finsbury Square, Burdock is the ideal place to meet, drink and dine thanks to their seasonal roster of plates and plush, contemporary interiors. Nestle down on modern furniture and take in the industrial-esque interiors as Burdock aims…
Join us at Burdock for a game of shuffleboard – the very first (and to our knowledge) the only game boards in London.
Never played shuffleboard before? Don’t worry we have it covered. There are many different variations which you can have fun trying. Here are the most common shuffleboard rules that generally apply to most games.
1. 2 Player’s – First to 15 points. 4 players (2 teams of 2) – First to 21 points
2. Team Games – one player from each team on each end of board
3. Coin toss to decide what colour and who shoots first (2nd shoot has advantage)
4. Puck must be fully in score zone to gain point
5. The puck furthest down the board is the winner of the round.
6. You only gain points if you win the round.
7. You can only gather points from pucks that are ahead of your opponents.
8. A Hanger is worth 4 points – when your puck overhangs the very end of the table but does not fall off/gets knocked off.
9. In a case of a tied round no points are awarded and round must be played again
Contact us to today for an evening that won’t soon be forgotten…
£10 for 30mins at any time
22-25, Finsbury Square, EC2A 1DX
City of London
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.