1 Lombard Street Restaurant and Bar is one of the Square Mile's most established restaurants and firm favourite with the City works for its elegant setting, quality of cooking and its location next to Mansion House, the official residence of the Lord Mayor of London, and directly opposite the Bank of…
LondonSwedes Crayfish Festival - in partnership with Nordic Spirit
- 1 Lombard Street
LondonSwedes Crayfish festival is back!
We have exclusively hired a large, bright and central venue - even with some outside space for first comers to enjoy a drink in the sun (yes, we are certain the sun will still be shining on us that weekend!)
We are adding to the fun with our fun hostess, live entertainment and our big raffle as usual!
See videos from our previous events on LondonSwedes YouTube channel
Welcome drink to all guests by Bombay Sunset
Swedish meatball starter by Smörgåsbord food
Snaps and sing-a-long by Nuet Akvavit
(vegan & vegetarian options available on request, email us)
+ Add 2 hours of Bottomless Prosecco for only £20
To add Bottomless Prosecco to your booking, please email email@example.com after you have purchased your tickets. The Bottomless is paid at the venue.
Subject Line "Bottomless and your personal ticket number"
17th of September:SOLD OUT
Friday Crayfish Party + afterparty
18:30 pm - 1:30 am
(After party still available - Sign up below and come at 22:30 for DJ Tannergard until 1:30 am!)
18th of September:
Saturday Brunch Party
12pm - 4pm
Early Bird £37
£45 Dinner Friday
(includes full menu above + 1 welcome drink and two snaps to dinner)
Free admission for after-party *sign up
Thanks to our partners
Follow our Instagram @londonswedes or press "Going" on the FB event to get LATEST notifications!
*Nordic Spirit 18+contains nicotine, nicotine is an addictive substance
|Crayfish party Dinner||18:30 - 01:30||£45.00|
|Crayfish Brunch||12:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
Join us after the dinner for drinks and dancing. DJ confirmed soon!
|22:30 - 01:30||Free admission|
1, Lombard Street, EC3V 9AA
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.