The Botanist is an elegant restaurant and bar on Sloane Square, within a two-minute walk of the tube station. Drawing on influences from far and wide yet remaining quintessentially British, this is a classy affair well suited to a variety of occasions. The modern interior provides a comfortable andrelaxing…
Botanist Sloane Square's 10th Birthday X Alex Monroe Dinner
- No reviews.
- The Botanist
It's been 10 years since The Botanist first opened it's doors on Sloane Square, and what a decade it's been!
To mark this special occasion, we are collaborating with British jewellery designer,
Alex Monroe, who created his iconic bumblebee necklace in the same year.
Meet the jeweller himself at our exclusive dinner on Wednesday 24th October and enjoy dishes from a specially curated three-course menu. Expect whipped Ragstone cheese, salt-baked heritage beetroot, honeycomb and walnuts; and Valrhona manjari chocolate pave, salted caramel ice cream and bee pollen. Diners will get to hear what inspired Alex’s iconic bumblebee collection and indulge in a spot of retail therapy, with exclusive Alex Monroe vouchers.
Ticket holders will also receive a £25 voucher to spend at Alex Monroe.
A ticket entitling the holder entry to The Botanist Sloane Square's exclusive 10th birthday party, featuring a special appearance and chance to hear from Alex Monroe. This include a complimentary 'Honey Bee' cocktail and a dining from a 3 course set menu. The holder will also have access to exclusive Alex Monroe offers. Please be aware that we try to accommodate your seating preferences but you tables may be shared with other guests.
|19:00 - 00:00||£65.00|
7, Sloane Square, SW1W 8EE
Sloane Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.