GOAT is comprised of three parts; the restaurant, the DRINK bar, and the Chelsea Prayer Room. The restaurant is located on the ground floor and is open from 12pm until 11pm with no break in service. The style of food is modern Italian including wood-fired pizza, a wide selection of imaginative starters…
After the amazing success of our first Puppy Brunch in February, we are again teaming up with the Dog's Trust to repeat the cutest brunch in London for you, your puppies and small dogs.
Welcomed by a red carpet, our furry celebrities will arrive in style, and enjoy lovely Lillie's Kitchen snacks, as their owners gorge on delicious canapés and of course bottomless prosecco and cocktails! Our resident DJ's tunes will accompany the afternoon, and the goodie bags are not to be missed, provided by Fletcher Of London. There will be other little surprises throughout the day so don't miss out!
Don't worry if you don't have a dog but want to join in - you are more than welcome!
The price is £40 (£70 for 2 tickets), with £5 going directly to the Dog's Trust. Bottomless drinks until 2pm.
|Puppy Brunch single||-||£40.00|
|Puppy Brunch couple||-||£70.00|
333 Fulham Road SW10 9QL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.