GOAT is comprised of three parts; the restaurant, the DRINK bar, and the Chelsea Prayer Room. The restaurant is located on the ground floor and is open from 12pm until 11pm with no break in service. The style of food is modern Italian including wood-fired pizza, a wide selection of imaginative starters…
LOVE ISLAND CLOSING PARTY
Love Island has been stealing the spotlight this summer. But all good things must come to an end. When you’re done sobbing at the thought of 2018’s season of Love Island finishing, read on.
We know exactly what 99% of the public will need Monday, 30th July. Not only the end of the month but an end of an era, we are throwing a Love Island Finale Viewing party to say goodbye to our favourite summer ritual.
We will be live-streaming the final on the huge TV screens in our glamorous upstairs bar, making it the place to enjoy the grand finale.
Doors open at 7pm in time for the 9pm viewing. Bets will be taken upon entry on which couple will win, and those with winning bets will be entered into a draw to win a bottomless brunch for two at GOAT!
And it wouldn’t be Love Island without some games. Who’s Danny’s celebrity father? Who did Wes ditch Laura for? Which Islander shared their name with the Spanish clothing chain? What does DBS stand for? If you know the answer to these questions, then you won’t want to miss the quiz taking place before the showing – with a bottle of prosecco up for grabs for the winning team!
Tickets are £10 and include two complimentary Love Island-themed cocktails – the ‘I’ve Got A Text’ and the ‘My Type on Paper’.
Our famous Italian pizzas will also be available to order during the showing – with mouth-watering choices such the pulled Goat and Goat’s cheese pizza and the bresaola, parmesan, pesto and truffle oil.
Pizza, cocktails & Love Island? That’s a winning combo, right there!
|Love Island closing party||-||£10.00|
333 Fulham Road SW10 9QL
333 Fulham Road SW10 9QL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.