East End hip meets West London chic - Callooh Callay has finally taken the plunge to open its wardrobe doors on the Kings Road in Chelsea, bringing back a few signature drinks from menus gone by and adding a few nonsensical numbers to its 20 strong cocktail list. Whether you are looking for somewhere…
BURNS NIGHT TASTING WITH MONKEY SHOULDER WHISKY
- No reviews.
- Callooh Callay Chelsea
Guid Auld Scotch!
Celebrate Burns Night at Callooh Callay Chelsea with Monkey Shoulder Whisky!
From William Grant & Sons, one of the oldest whisky making Scottish families in the world, Monkey Shoulder Whisky champions cocktails and mixed drinks as a new way to enjoy Scotch.
Join our Bar Manager Alex Blake to learn the fascinating history of Monkey Shoulder (and more importantly, where the name comes from!) and taste the range by this cocktail-focused whisky house.
Enjoy an arrival cocktail, haggis croquettes and Scotch eggs, and then a special cocktail menu after your tasting!
Oh, did we mention the first 20 ticket buyers will win exclusive Monkey Shoulder T-shirts, sunglasses and bar spoons?
Book your £15 tickets below before they run out!
|Burns Night Monkey Shoulder Tasting||19:00 - 21:00||£15.00|
Callooh Callay Chelsea, 316-318 King's Road, SW3 5UH
Sloane Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.