Nestled at the back of the hotel is Punch Room, a fumed-oak paneled den inspired by the comfort of manor house libraries and nineteenth-century London's private clubs, yet a modern reincarnation. As the name suggests, the craft cocktail focus is the Punch Bowl. For one or a group of people, guests can…
Cocktail Masterclass at Punch Room, London
There's more to Punch than throwing a bunch of drinks into a bowl and calling it a cocktail - and we're prepared to share some of our trade secrets in the latest series of masterclasses at Punch Room, hidden at the back of The London EDITION hotel.
During this practical masterclass, the award winning Punch Room team will demonstrate the perfect combinations, and you'll get to taste 5 of our signature cocktails. Then you'll get to create your own, with as much or little help as you require! It's the perfect opportunity to learn enough about booze to fill in those inevitable awkward silences on a date - giving the impression you're a travelled and well rounded individual. At the very least, knowing your way around the bar is a sure way to become the most popular person at the party.
Tickets cost £40 and there are up to 20 seats available per class - we'd definitely recommend booking in with a friend or two.
This ticket entitles you to one space at a Punch Masterclass.
|14:00 - 16:00||£40.00|
10, Berners Street, W1T 3NP
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.