'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
West End Composer Shane Cullinan Plus Band
- Phoenix Arts Club
West-End composer Shane Cullinan to perform live at The Phoenix Arts Club on Thursday February 6th 2020.
Shane Cullinan is a composer, arranger and lyricist whose work ranges from compositions for TV and film to orchestral dramas and opera.
His recent West-End score was for the Kathy Burke directed Lady Windermere’s Fan at The Vaudeville.
Shane is the composer and leader of the award-winning 30 piece Experimental Orchestra, Tonic Fold
They have three studio albums to their credit; the most recent 'The Violent Language of Portraits' features a roster of phenomenal guest artists that includes vocalist David McAlmont, West-End stars, Rachel Tucker and Andrew Derbyshire, along side performances from actors Chris New and Kathy Burke.
Rendering pop and rock sensibilities with dramatic orchestral arrangements, Shane Cullinan’s music straddles both the classical and contemporary world with dexterity, creating songs that are simultaneously cinematic and raw. Vibrant, emotionally charged and carefully layered.
Door 7pm, Act 8pm
'...defies categories as it touches hearts... Cullinan's projects all are baffling,
genre-defying, mutant works'
‘The future of classical-crossover… a multifaceted work of staggering ambition… devastating and unexpected’
‘This is wide sweeping cinematic music that’s big and clever’
‘heart –stopping… gut-wrenching’
‘The entire performance was a spectacle… at times delicate and melancholy and others sumptuously dramatic. I walked out feeling exhilarated, as if soothed, slapped and tickled by a tidal wave of notation.’
|Unreserved Seating||19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.