'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
Burns Night Cabaret Show & Supper in London's West End
- Phoenix Arts Club
Celebrate Burns Night in theatrical fashion in London’s West End at The Phoenix Arts Club on Tuesday 25 January 2022!
The ultimate Burns night celebration, featuring performances from Scotland’s very best cabaret performers, plus a three course traditional Scottish supper served throughout the night!
All tickets include
🎤 Cabaret show hosted by international drag diva, Vanity von Glow
🗡️ Performances from Sword Swallowing Daredevil Snookie Mono
🎭 More cabaret performers to be announced!
🏴 Traditional Burns night piper & Poetry readings
🍽️ Three Course Traditional Supper (meaty and vegan options available)
🥃 Includes dram of Scottish whisky to address the haggis
And of course, a late night ceilidh!
£60 - Premium Cabaret Seating near the stage
£45 - Standard Cabaret Seating
*** Ticket includes a dram of whisky to toast the haggis plus a 3 course Meal (Vegan & Gluten Free options available) ***
Starter - Scottish smoked salmon with lemon, capers and rye bread
Main - Haggis, neeps and tatties (that’s swede and mash potatoes for you Brits!)
Dessert - Traditional cranachan
Starter - Traditional lentil soup
Main - Vegan haggis, neeps and tatties
Dessert - Vegan Traditional cranachan
🕑 Doors at 7pm, Supper from 7:30pm - Estimated cabaret show finish time 10.15pm with post-show dancing 'til late!
Premium Cabaret Seating
Near the stage - price is per ticket. Please book all tickets in one transaction to guarantee being sat on the same table!
|19:00 - 23:00||£65.00|
Standard Cabaret Seating
Price is per ticket. Please book all tickets in one transaction to guarantee being sat on the same table!
|19:00 - 23:00||£55.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.