Built in 1826 on its own ‘island’ in the heart of the capital, One Marylebone opened its doors in 2008 and quickly rose to become one of the leading event spaces in the Capital. Beautifully refurbished to the original designs of Sir John Soane, the historic building was the first venue to open under…
The Royal Wedding Party
WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
SAVE THE DATE: SATURDAY 19TH MAY 2018
HRH. PRINCE HARRY OF WALES REQUESTS AND REQUIRES YOUR PRESENCE AT THE ROYAL WEDDING PARTY.
Dust off your hat, steam your Sunday best and prepare yourself for an evening of elegance, mischief and unrivalled entertainment at The Royal Wedding Party, the official recreation of Prince Harry’s wedding, taking place in the stunning ONE Marylebone church on Saturday 19th May 2018.
Raise a glass and join us for a one off, stylish, wedding celebration that is as British as bacon and eggs, tabloid scandals and Bloody Mary’s. Featuring live music, engaging performances, traditional games and the finest British provisions, The Royal Wedding Party will have even the staunchest anti- royalists waving their Union Jacks with pride.
The Royal Wedding PARTY
The Royal Wedding Party will capture the true spirit of the occasion first with a wonderful all-day event that’s as British as strawberries & cream, tabloid scandals and G&Ts. There will be screens streaming live from Windsor at 12 noon set to the beautiful backdrop of the Grade II listed church, allowing guests to get comfortable, sip on a glass of champagne and watch history be made.
In addition to watching the wedding, there will be a huge roster of themed entertainment programmed throughout the day. Try your hand at floral headband and bouquet making, learn how to make the ultimate Bloody Mary, partake in traditional British games and learn weird and wonderful facts about the Royal Family, all washed down with a delicious hog roast and copious amounts of champagne. There will be live big bands, first dance classes and a ‘Have I Got New For You’ style commentary.
Dress code: finest garden party attire
Includes entry to The Royal Wedding Ceremony.
One Marylebone Road NW1 4AQ
Great Portland Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.