London's Original Show Club est. 1924 THE CLUB As the best club experience the West end has to offer, our resident DJ's spin the best R'n'B, Hip Hop and House until 3am, alongside immersive performances from the best acts in London taking place throughout the night. Fridays and Saturdays at Cafe…
Cafe de Paris - New Year's Eve Cabaret 2019 - Champagne & Chandeliers
- No reviews.
- Cafe de Paris
The Champagne & Chandeliers Cabaret Show at Café de Paris this New Year's Eve will certainly be one to remember. Your fabulous hostess Miss Polly-Rae, armed with razor-sharp wit and a glistening smile, expertly guides you through a night of dazzling circus, fabulous burlesque and exciting entertainment. From aerial acts to fierce fire performances, the evening is packed with the world’s best entertainers. As our performers electrify the Café de Paris stage, we will take you on a journey of pure indulgence and opulence. Ball gowns and tiaras at the ready my darlings, the Champagne is waiting...
The party doesn’t stop when the cabaret finishes. You’re invited to join us for our club nights and dance your way into the early hours.
6pm Doors open and dinner service begins (Last dinner sitting 7pm)
8.15pm Show starts
10pm Show ends, ballroom floor tables are removed & the Club opens
£125 per person – Glass of Prosecco, 3 Course Dinner, Reserved Ballroom floor seating and Champagne & Chandeliers Cabaret Show
£60 per person – Glass of Prosecco, Sharing Platters, Reserved Mezzanine seating & Champagne & Chandeliers Show minimum of 6
£35 per person – General Admission for the Chandeliers Show, unreserved seating on the mezzanine
All packages include admission to the nightclub afterwards
In true cabaret style you may be seated on shared tables when booking dining tickets for the show. When the show has finished at 10pm your fabulous host would have already got the party started, so you're tables and chairs will be removed at this point to make room for the nightclub. To ensure you are seated with your party please buy tickets together. In the occasion that you have booked separately, please contact us as soon as possible so we can amend your bookings.
Dress Code: Glamorous, Smart, Dress to impress
3 Course Dinner & Glass of Prosecco
Reserved seating on our main ballroom floor. Doors open at 6pm and the show starts at 8.15pm. Starter, Main and Dessert. In true cabaret style you may be seated on shared tables when booking dining tickets for the show. When the show has finished at 10pm your fabulous host would have already got the party started, so your tables and chairs will be removed at this point to make room for the nightclub to start. Strictly over 18's. Challenge 25 policy, Photo I.D may be required. All cabaret guests are encouraged and welcome to stay for the nightclub. If you wish to purchase a VIP club table after the show please enquire with the team in advance. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the value of the ticket value plus any other items ordered will be added to the bill on the night.
|18:00 - 04:00||£125.00|
Sharing Platters & Glass of Prosecco
Minimum 6 guests. Doors open at 6pm and the show starts at 8.15pm. Reserved seats on our mezzanine floor overlooking the main dance floor, Glass of Prosecco and sharing platters. After the show at 10pm the mezzanine tables are rebooked so you will be asked to vacate your table, however all cabaret guests are encouraged and welcome to stay for the nightclub. If you wish to purchase a VIP club table after the show please enquire with the team in advance. Strictly over 18's. Challenge 25 policy, Photo I.D may be required. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the value of the ticket value plus any other items ordered will be added to the bill on the night.
|18:00 - 04:00||£60.00|
Doors open at 6pm and the show starts at 8.15pm. General admission to enjoy the show from the Café de Paris mezzanine, unreserved seating is available on a first come first served basis. Strictly over 18's. Challenge 25 policy, Photo I.D may be required. Includes entry to stay in the nightclub after the show.
|18:00 - 04:00||£35.00|
3, Coventry Street,West End,London, W1D 6BL
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.