Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
No age limit
Spend this Burns Night in true Scottish-style at York & Albany as we celebrate the life and times of the Scottish bard, Robbie Burns.
We'll be serving up a delicious four-course dinner on 25 January, featuring a range of Scottish favourites with our own York & Albany twist. Tuck into a tasty Scotch broth to start off your meal before indulging in beetroot cured Isle of Mull salmon and Highland Venison ragout. We always advise to end on a sweet note and our delightful Cranachan is guaranteed to please your tastebuds.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
Perfectly positioned between hip Camden and Regent’s Park, the York & Albany restaurant is a former 1820s coaching inn that's been transformed into a well-appointed townhouse hotel, restaurant, bar and terrace by the Gordon Ramsay Group. The townhouse has interiors courtesy of Russell Sage, and historic British architect John Nash to thank for its magnificent Victorian building.