Near & Far Camden is the 3rd venture from Near & Far London and brings a touch of California to Camden! Expanding on their signature retro Palm Springs vibes, with its flamingos, palm trees and desert shades, the site is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of Camden Market. Set over 4 floors…
Brunch + Blow
- No reviews.
- Near & Far Camden
Near & Far Camden and Barber & Blow invite you to the latest craze: Brunch + Blow; a brand new bottomless brunch and blowdry experience!
Here's how it works:
Pick a 2 hour time slot when buying your ticket, turn up with clean hair and choose one of the styles from our look book. You'll have two hours to enjoy a delicious brunch and in that time, we'll also create your new do so that you can walk out looking and feeling fabulous!
Places are limited so be quick to book in.
Brunch + Blow 11am start
|11:00 - 13:15||£47.00|
Brunch + Blow 1.15pm start
|13:15 - 15:30||£47.00|
Brunch + Blow 3.30pm start
|15:30 - 17:45||£47.00|
Near & Far Camden, 48 Chalk Farm Road, NW1 8AJ
Chalk Farm (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.