The second venture from lavatorial cocktail spot Ladies & Gentlemen is taking their award-winning formula up the road from Kentish Town to Camden. Perched on the junction between Camden Road and Royal College Street the below-ground bar is once again housed inside a former public toilets, and serves…
London’s First Hemp Rum Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Ladies & Gentlemen Camden
London has seen many drinks masterclasses before, but none like this one. Dead Man’s Fingers is on a mission to shake up the rum industry and they’ll be doing just that with London’s FIRST hemp rum masterclass - for those who like to imbibe on a different vibe.
For one night only, with limited space for forty people, the brand ambassador of the newly launched Dead Man’s Fingers Hemp Rum will be taking rum fanatics and novices alike on a journey through the history of hemp, providing a tutored tasting, and showing how to master the ultimate hemp rum cocktails.
There will be a Hemp Highball welcome drink, in which Dead Man’s Fingers Hemp Rum will be stirred with orange liquor and lime juice, and then topped with Sekforde rum mixer & orange bitters. This will be followed by Dead Man’s Tuxedo cocktail, which honours Harry Johnson’s 1900 classic and gives their hemp rum a grown-up spin, to showcase the versatility of the liquid. It will be a mix of Dead Man’s Fingers Hemp Rim, crisp fino sherry and orange and Angostura Bitters, to create a floral, delicate drink.
Keeping it interactive, not only will there be a chance to try Dead Man’s Fingers new hemp rum neat and in cocktails, but there will also be a cocktail competition. Learning how to master a herbal hemp rum cocktail, guests will put their knowledge to the test with the chance to win a special prize for the best creation.
Guests will be taken on a journey through the history of hemp, spanning from 373 BC and featuring a Celtic Princess, right up to the present day. The myths and facts surrounding CBD, the uses and effects, the key differences between Cannabis and CBD will also be explored. Finally, to bring things to life, the strain of hemp that inspired the distinctive taste and smell of Dead Man’s Fingers Hemp Rum will be on hand to smell through a tutored tasting with their brand ambassador.
This intimate masterclass will take place in Camden’s own Ladies & Gentlemen cocktail bar, a converted public toilet where the combination of hemp and rum all began…
Lets learn about Hemp and Rum
2 x cocktails lovingly made , 1 x sample of Hemp rum
|18:30 - 20:00||£10.00|
Camden Road Toilets, NW1 9NL
Camden Road (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.