Camden Road Arms
- Visit Website
The Camden Road Arms is a large but still cosy classic Victorian pub, opposite Camden Road station. This pub can do anything from a high-energy Saturday night out to a chilled afternoon roast with your pals, the ultimate pit stop before or after a trip to the famous Camden market.
From 4pm to 8pm, includes all classic and seasonal cocktails.
Monday 16:00 – 20:00
Tuesday 16:00 – 20:00
Wednesday 16:00 – 20:00
Thursday 16:00 – 20:00
Friday 16:00 – 20:00
Saturday 16:00 – 20:00
Sunday 16:00 – 20:00
2 - 4 - 1 on all vegan and veggie mains!
|Monday 12:00 – 22:00|
2 hours of bottomless bubbles or beer alongside our classic brunch staples, all for just £35!
|Saturday 12:00 – 15:30|
- Pub , Restaurant , Event Space
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Background Music
- Street Side Tables, Heated Outdoor Space
- No queues normally
Special opening hours
|Monday 25th December 2023||-||-|
Camden Road Arms, Camden Road Arms, 102-104 Camden Road, NW1 9EA
Camden Road (Rail)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.
Enquire about private hire