Located within the heart of Camden Town is Cafe Chula, an authentic Mexican establishment serving fine traditional cuisine and drinks all throughout the week. With an experienced team of chefs and mixologists, you're guaranteed an incredible drinking and dining experience. Serving food throughout the…
A Mezcal Union Masterclass
In 2008, four friends decided to create a mezcal because they wanted to be part of a project that represents the values of México and generates a positive impact for indigenous families. They felt like producing mezcal was exactly what they had to do. Why? Because it is Mexico's purest beverage and because behind it there are thousands of indigenous families that have been doing just that for hundreds of years - producing incredible artisanal mezcal as a spiritual ritual all across Oaxaca and beyond.
Join us for a very special Masterclass to learn all about this fantastic initiative and wonderful mezcal.
Tickets £10 each includes 2 drinks and taco sharing platter.
One ticket includes 2 drinks and food
75 - 89 Lower Walkway, West Yard Camden Lock Place NW1 8AF
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.