Sister to venues in Shoreditch and Brixton, Blues Kitchen Camden is one of our absolute favourites. Located on bustling Camden High Street, this is as much a delicious BBQ restaurant as it is a thriving bar and live music venue. With expertly cooked chicken, burgers, BBQ ribs and catfish jambalayajostling…
Blowin’ in The Wind: A Bob Dylan Special
- No reviews.
- Blues Kitchen Camden
This August we’re exploring the discography of one of America’s most influential musicians. London-based James Riley will be performing Bob Dylan’s most powerful classics for an intimate live show.
Undeniably one of the greatest artists of all time, Bob Dylan’s impact on music and popular culture is unprecedented. The lyrics in his early albums lead him to be viewed as the voice of a generation, sound tracking the political and social movements in America at the time.
James Riley is one of the most exciting folk artists on the London scene. He has plied his trade across the world from Istanbul to Tennessee. As one of his great influencers, James aims to showcase the work of Dylan in a distinctive and lasting way.
House bands & DJs playing the likes of: The Doors // Jimi Hendrix // Creedence Clearwater Revival // Blondie // Janis Joplin // Elvis Presley // The Clash // Deep Purple // Led Zeppelin // The Rolling Stones // AC/DC & many, many more.
For party bookings or table reservations
020 3911 1367
|General Admission||21:00 - 02:30||£5.00|
111-113 Camden High Street, Camden NW1 7JN
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.